Bentonite possesses exceptional abilities to exchange ions, retain water and absorb, it is highly effective in improving the fertility and performance of the soil. It is functional as stock feed and sealant for dams. Furthermore, it is used as a porous ceramic carrier for herbicides and pesticides when heated. It can also be added enhance the quality of the soil in the areas which face the problems of low water and nutrient retention features.
Why CMS AGROBENT®?
- It adds to the life of fertilizer.
- It is an excellent soil activator.
- It aids in the reduction of water pollution.
- It assists in enhancing microbial activities.
- It is an environment-friendly carrier of fertilizers.
- It covers fertilizer grains and decreases loss of fertilizer.
- It has a remarkable ability to hold water for longer duration.
- It effectively seals lower bed of the soil in order to reduce seepage.
- It allows conditioning of soil, hence leads to increasing the quality of soil.
- It is a strong soil activator and helps in the conversion of saline soil into neutral soil.
- It ensures that the grains stay dry for the purpose of smooth mechanical handling.