Bentonite is popularly used for electrical earthing. The compound is produced from hygroscopic grades of Bentonite Powder. It is known to be implemented for the purpose of improving ground conductance in electrical earthing. With low resistance, it is ideal for electrical earthing of pit in rocky ground. Due to the presence of higher content of iron oxides and low silica, moisture is added and satisfactory rod-soil is contacted in earthing. Moisture is successfully retained in pit even if the surface dries up and ground conductivity is maintained. There is no corrosion on earthing conductors.
Why CMS EARTHBENT®?
- It reduces soil resistivity.
- It helps in avoiding corrosion.
- It can deflect hazards to a great extent.
- It has the potentiality to avoid fluctuation.
- It has the ability to lower the resistance to earth.
- It can maintain moisture for a long duration of time.
- It is capable of holding and absorbing water up till a very high level.