Cat Litter Bentonite
Due to the innate feature of Bentonite to clump in the presence of moisture and its easy way of removal while making it reusable for future, it is marketed as a commonly used material for cat-litter. An enormous response from across the world has helped establish the presence of Catbent Cat Litter in more than 40 countries.
Why CMS CATBENT®?
- It possesses high absorbent properties.
- It can be removed and disposed easily.
- It allows the unused material to stay intact.
- It has the ability to prevent the growth of germs.
- It has a special feature of releasing fragrance on getting moist.
- It is naturally sun dried and consists of features that pave the way for instant clumping, and natural odor control.
- Various options are available to choose from, which includes Scented Cat Litter which comes in different flavors like baby powder, vanilla, lavender, green apple, lemon, rose and so on.