Water Treatment Bentonite
Bentonite is extensively used in the environmental areas. The absorption and adsorption properties of Bentonite are used for the purification of wastewater. It is imperative to remove the oils and fats from the water before it is discharged or reused. Water treatment relates to the treatment of waste waters from industrial activities and removal of suspended and emulsified oils, grease, fuels, hydrocarbons and fats from wastewaters. It is also used to treat waste waters which contain heavy metals, contaminants. Bentonite clay is flocculated by adding flocculating chemicals which in turn, allow the bentonite to form large clusters that can be easily removed from water.
Calcium bentonite clays enable the separation of fats and hydrocarbons from water. It is a great sealant for environmental applications. Bentonite is an effective and economic way for treatment of water before its disposal.
Why CMS TREATBENT®?
- It has the potential to purify water effectively to a great extent.
- It possesses high affinity for fats and proteins.
- It exhibits remarkable coagulant properties.
- It is also useful in the dairy industry also.
- It has the property of quick adsorption.
- It is suitable for use in stock feeds.
- It is extremely eco-friendly.
- It is a cost-effective option.